Terms And Conditions
The online booking is the contract between EJAZZA and the CLIENT who signing the ELECTRONIC Booking Form. No employee of EJAZZA has authority to vary these Conditions of contract. The Contract between the EJAZZA and the Client shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and applicable in Kuwait and subject to the jurisdiction of the Kuwait Law.
Where a booking is made directly by a Client with EJAZZA, all communications related to the booking/reservation will be sent to the clients email address at the time of Reservation. Where a booking is made sometimes on behalf of the traveler, communications from the Ejazza will be sent to the client whose email and telephone numbers are provided by the client at the time of booking a service online.
2. Travel documentation
It is the responsibility of the Client to obtain and carry a valid passport (should have validity more than 6 months at least in most cases) and any other documents including visas and international certificates of vaccination required for travel to, from and in the destination. The EJAZZA shall not be liable for any inconvenience, expense, loss or damage of any kind if incurred by the Client by reason of failure to obtain or produce, or by the loss of, such documents.
Prices are subject to change based on availability at the time of booking which may affect prices if not finalized
4. Change or cancellation of booking
*In case of cancelation or re-issue there is minimum 20 KWD fee per ticket with an additional airline fees for refundable tickets.
*In case of Flight cancelation, shedule change, etc there is minimum 10 KWD fee per ticket
*In case of Hotel cancellation awali charges(20 KWD) + hotel cancellation charges will apply.
*Our service charge of refund, reissue and schedule change not related to airline provide the service.
The EJAZZA will make alteration of an already finalized booking only if requested by the client, in writing by email or in person to the EJAZZA's offices. If the initial booking permits such alterations the EJAZZA will do the necessary alteration with a minimum admin charges of KWD 20
The client will be liable for cancellation charges in accordance with original booking policy. Cancellation of booking will be normally considered as per the normal procedures mentioned at the time of reservation. All requests for alterations or cancellations must be made or confirmed in writing by the client to the EJAZZA & by returning the original cash receipt for the services purchased. This is to ascertain by the EJAZZA that the right person who paid for the services claims to have it cancelled/refunded.
The EJAZZA accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by events beyond its control.
5) By accepting the terms and condition the ejazza travel have the right to cancel the non refundable ticket and refund the taxes after 9 months from issuing date
6) If you are not using your ticket, please notify ejazza via email or WhatsApp to avoid the reservation cancellation charges
8) Cancelation an re-issue : we accept email and whats app only(we will response within 1 business day)
9) We will not be responsible any visa requirement more than 8 hours transit .
10) Changes & Cancellation(for refundable tickets) accepted before 48 hours schedule flight departure.
11) We will not be responsible any baggage details (PC, KG) might change bases on airline , contact the airline for baggage details